These past few weeks have flown by with magical and fun events. I am working on the blog posts to share. In the meantime, some bloggy fun . . .
I have been tagged! Tagged by sweet AndiBee at Brown Bee Studio. Thank you AndiBee for some bloggy fun!
The instructions are:
1. Post the button.
2. Tell 10 things about yourself.
3. Tag 5 bloggity sugahs you'd like to know some fun facts about.
1. When I sew, I have to sew barefoot. Weird, but true - better control over the presser foot.
2. Cats and dogs, I love them both. Hence, "a dog person" or "a cat person" doesn't apply to me. A "fur baby" person sounds more accurate.
3. I am a Georgia girl with roots in Lousiana, a peachy crawfish of sorts.
4. As a kid, I would make furniture and clothing for my dolls from random things I found around the house. Sometimes, to the chagrin of my parents.
5. I love the 1940's era - the music, the fashion . . . all of it.
6. Both coffee and tea for me - although, I tend to drink coffee the most.
7. Can a girl be a collector of shoes? When I wore out my favorite leopard mules, I purchased another pair and maybe have worn them once or twice. Sometimes I take them out, adore them and place them back in the box.
8. One day I would love to have a cottage by the sea - ocean air is good for the soul.
9. I tried to surf once . . . . once. I think I would have benefited from some lessons but I was head strong and determined to just "go for it". Some things never change.
10. I would rather have sour candy, like Hot Tamales, then chocolate. Yes, I know this may be shocking to my chocolate loving friends, lol.
I am tagging these sweet sugahs! It will be fun to learn more about them. :D
Tracy at Creative Cure
Nancy Maxwell James at Sugar Lump Studios
Sylvia at A Pink Heaven
Lisa Campbell at Dollies Daughter
Grace at Pink In The City
One of the joys of blogging is discovering all of the neat people and wonderful things out in blogland. Please stop by and visit each girl and show them some bloggy love!
Thanks for stopping by sweet friends. Have a great weekend! xo's ~ Heidi