Monday, October 11, 2010

Molly's Victorian Cuff





Shelley  and Natalie  hosted a Victorian Cuff swap.  I have never made a cuff before but love to sew.   What fun to be able to use pretty trims and pieces on a new project!  Thank you ladies for hosting this for us!

My sweet swap partner, Molly, loves velvet, tulle, jewel tone colors and girly things.

I started with an aubergine crused velvet with ruffled tulle sandwiched in between.
Then came the really fun part . . . embellishing!


Crochet, lace, beading ribbon  -- so much fun!


little charms peeking out underneath the tulle





I had such fun on this project that I would like to craft a few more!


Thanks for stopping by Sugahs!
xo's ~ Heidi

5 comments:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

How fun! Most excellent cuff! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I love, love, love the cuff. It is georgeous! I love the richer tones for fall. The trims and pieces are lovely. You have the touch...

Love ya,
Lisa
www.dolliesdaughter.typepad.com

Unknown said...

Very cute. I love to craft things like that where you really are able to combine a little of this and that to make such sweet pretties.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!! What a great idea! TFS!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Sooo pretty ! What a lucky swap partner.
(())